Volume license customers and subscribers to MSDN Plus and TechNet Plus were initially unable to obtain the RTM version upon its release; a spokesperson stated that the change in policy was to allow Microsoft to work with OEMs “to ensure a quality experience at general availability.” However, after criticism, Microsoft reversed its decision and released the RTM build on MSDN and TechNet on September 9, 2013.
Unlike previous Windows service packs, Windows 8.1 is obtained as a download through Windows Store for users of retail or OEM copies of Windows 8 and RT. Users of Windows 8 Enterprise edition, volume licensing customers and MSDN or TechNet subscribers must obtain Windows 8.1 as new installation media, and install it through the traditional Windows installation process. In any case, versions of Windows 8.1 distributed as ISO images do not accept Windows 8 product keys.
Please we don't provide serials or keys..and don't put any one in a comment below..Thank you.
Are you bummed that you can't get your hands on the Windows 8.1 ISO file since you don't have an MSDN or Technet account? Well, thanks to a simple little trick, you too, can join the cool kids and get your hands on the ISO to create your own install media. This trick is quite handy if you need to update many machines because without doing the following, you would have to download the Windows 8.1 files on each machine, with this trick, you only have to download them once.
Download Windows 8.1 pro iso file:Direct links in Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Tutorials - on 12:23 PM - No comments Microsoft released Windows 8.1 which it is a major update for Windows 8. Windows 81 Iso Download Microsoft. Windows 81 iso download microsoft Jun 26, 2013 Hi Where I can download the iso of Windows 8.1 Preview? Thanks Bye Balubeto At this point in time, downloads are only available for TechNet and MSDN Subscribers.When Windows 8.1 was released this week, Microsoft made it available through Windows Store. Technet Office and Windows ISO files (self.computertechs) submitted 3 years ago * by scuzbot2 2 I noticed some of the links to ISO files are down so I setup my dedicated server (cheap and low end but 1gbps connection) to provide you guys with clean and verified ISOs.
The trick, which is actually quite simple and detailed below, and it allows you to create your own media to install Windows 8.1 at a later time without having to install a previous version of Windows 8 first.
- Head over to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/upgrade-product-key-only
- Scroll down and click Install Windows 8 (This will trigger the installer assistant).
- Enter your Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro or Windows 8 Upgrade product key, confirm that you will be downloading the bits for the version you paid for.
- As soon as it starts downloading, close the installer assistant from the (X) in the top-right corner.
- Go back to the Microsoft Windows upgrade page, click Install Windows 8.1, and download the newer installer assistant.
- Run the newer install assistant.
- When the download is complete, you can choose to install the OS right-then, or you can choose the option: Install by creating media. This option will allow you to create a USB/DVD media.
- Select USB drive if you want to install the installation files to a USB stick or select the ISO option if you want to obtain the ISO.
This will also solve the “Insert Media: Some files are missing…” issue while using Refresh your PC or Remove everything in Windows 8.1.
H/T to Pureinfotech.com for putting together the tutorial.Download game psp link google drive.