- Passenger Let Her Go Song Download Video
- Let Her Go By Passenger
- Passenger Let Her Go Song Download Lyrics
- Passenger Let Her Go Song Download Free
- Passenger Let Her Go Song Download Video
Download Passenger Let Her Go MP3 - You can download all Passenger Let Her Go Songs for free and fast. Available for MP3 format with 128kbps, 192kbps and 256kbps MP3. I'm new to Passenger but I was immediately won over within the first 30 seconds of this song. The voice, the melody, everything blending together to transport. 'Let Her Go' is a song written and recorded by English singer-songwriter Passenger. It was recorded at Sydney's Linear Recording and co-produced by Mike Rosenberg (a.k.a. Passenger) and Chris Vallejo. Freeallmusic - Let Her Go song by artist Passenger from Album 'All the Little Lights' is available for free download in 320kbps quality. Lyrics, Videos, ringtones also available.
Hi guys, new bootleg only for you! 3000 LIKES CELEBRATION! Shoot a video while you play this tracks and send it to me! I will make a big video mix and upload it on you tube! THANK YOU!
- Big Room
Comment by wiTTey
zeta+ arpeggio heheheh i also used it :D
Comment by SLICKYY
wtf man thats sick :O
Comment by DJ A-riddim (AlvaroAndres)
Follow me please
Comment by DJ A-riddim (AlvaroAndres)
Comment by Decacy
Molto bella! Grande :D
Comment by DRESSCODE
Comment by Rage;[email protected]
Where's the DL ;(
Comment by Alex Dabroso
This is kickass!
Comment by WxD
Comment by D J P
Comment by Tim Taylor
next no1 producer rite here!!!!
Comment by XilesCreation
chillin here doe
Comment by Filippo Baldo
Comment by RangeBound
Comment by LugaXi
You r the bast
|'Let Her Go'|
|Single by Passenger|
|from the album All the Little Lights|
|Released||24 July 2012|
|Recorded||Linear Recording, Sydney, March 2011|
|Passenger singles chronology|
|'Let Her Go' on YouTube|
18-second sample from Passenger's Let Her Go
'Let Her Go' is a song written and recorded by English singer-songwriter Passenger. It was recorded at Sydney's Linear Recording and co-produced by Mike Rosenberg (a.k.a. Passenger) and Chris Vallejo. The recording features Australian musicians Stu Larsen, Georgia Mooney, Stu Hunter, Cameron Undy, and Glenn Wilson. 'Let Her Go' was released in July 2012 as the second single from Passenger's fourth album, All the Little Lights.
The song has achieved international success, topping the charts in many countries around the world, and has sold over 1 million digital copies in the UK, and over 4 million in the US as of July 2014. In 2014, the song was nominated for the Brit Award for British Single of the Year, and won Passenger the British Academy's Ivor Novello Award for Most Performed Work.
The lyrics of the song are poetic and melancholic, describing the regrets associated with ending a relationship. The chorus describes situations in which one does not appreciate what he/she has until it is gone, and relates this to love. The verses give detailed scenes involving a heartbroken man dealing with his breakup. The song's intro is inspired by the outro of The Red Hot Chili Peppers song 'Slow Cheetah'.
'Let Her Go' is driven by a chorus which is repeated five times throughout the song. The second half of the final chorus is performed a cappella. Including acoustic guitar and vocals from Rosenberg, backing vocals, piano, drums, bass, and strings, the song is instrumentally diverse. The song is performed in the key of G major, played with a capo on the seventh fret of the guitar.
'Let Her Go' was released in July 2012 as the second single from Passenger's third album All the Little Lights. The song became a hit first in the Netherlands after Dave, a Dutch fan, e-mailed Passenger expressing his wish to introduce the song to some Dutch radio stations, claiming it could be a hit there. This resulted in the song trending on Dutch stations and finding enormous commercial success with the Dutch public. The song became a hit first in the Netherlands, reaching number two in the Dutch Top 40 in November 2012 and spending a total of four non-consecutive weeks at that position.
Since 2013, and after initial success in the Netherlands, 'Let Her Go' has reached number-one in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland, number two in the UK Singles Chart, number five in the US on the Billboard Hot 100 and number one on Billboard Hot Rock Songs, making it his first international success. The song has sold over 1 million digital copies in the UK, and over 4 million in the US as of July 2014.
Let It Go
Passenger admitted in an August 2016 interview on The Project that the song is frequently confused with 'Let It Go,' Idina Menzel's 2013 hit single from the Disney film Frozen. As a result, he 'always' receives song requests for the latter, even though it is not his song.
The music video was uploaded on July 25, 2012, directed and produced by the Australian video artist Dave Jensen and Tavic. It shows the stage being prepared for a Passenger concert, with footage of Passenger performance with his backing band and shots of the audience present reacting.
As of May 2019, the video has received over 2.4 billion views on the video-sharing website YouTube, making it the 19th most viewed video of all time on the site.It also makes the list of most liked YouTube videos with over 9.0 million likes.
Passenger Let Her Go Song Download Video
Let Her Go By Passenger
|1.||'Let Her Go'||4:13|
|1.||'Let Her Go' (Album Version)||4:12|
|2.||'Let Her Go' (Acoustic)||4:27|
|1.||'Let Her Go'||4:13|
|2.||'Let Her Go' (Acoustic)||4:27|
|3.||'Let Her Go' (Live Version)||4:05|
Taylor Henderson, the runner-up of the fifth season of The X Factor Australia, performed it during the show. He also covered it in his debut self-titled album released through Sony Music Australia on 29 November 2013. The album debuted at number one on the ARIA Albums Chart and was certified Platinum by the Australian Recording Industry Association.
In October 2013, a piano-driven version of the track was sung by young Italian singer Violetta Zironi during season 7 of the Italian version of The X Factor. The track was also recorded and included in her debut EP Dimmi che non passa released in December 2013.
British singer Birdy recorded a cover version called 'Let Him Go' in 2013 on BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge. It was also covered by Dutch symphonic metal band Within Temptation on the album Hydra (iTunes version) in 2014 and The Q-Music Sessions, as well as by Jasmine Thompson on the album Bundle of Tantrums.
An unreleased acoustic version of the song was donated to support college radio in the USA on the 2013 College Radio Day Vol. 2 album. The song was limited to being on only the CD version of the album (only 1,500 copies have been pressed).
Italian pianist Costantino Carrara published a piano arrangement of this song on December 6, 2013, that quickly became the most popular Let Her Go piano cover of all the time with more than 18 million views.
In February 2013, a club remix of the song was released by German DJ and producer Florian Marley featuring Passenger's vocals. It has also been remixed by French DJ David Guetta and Norwegian producer Kygo.
In August 2014, Glen Templeton made a country cover of the song.
In October 2014, Bulgarian singer Maria released a song with, also Bulgarian singer, Azis called: 'Чуй ме' (Chuy Me, Hear Me). The original version had an intro that featured Let Her Go, but later on was officially edited due to copyright, and now the song has a different tone at the beginning.
Internationally known rapper B-Flo sampled the song on the single (also titled 'Let Her Go') on his second solo album, Floville, made in 2014.
Passenger Let Her Go Song Download Lyrics
In January 2015 British indie band Scars on 45 covered the song on the album From Cover to Cover: 30 Years at Nettwerk.
In popular culture
'Let Her Go' was used in a Budweiser commercial shown during Super Bowl XLVIII. It was used also in the season 7 finale of the Canadian Show Heartland as the send-off song.
The intro and first half of the first verse were used in the UK television show, Stella in episode 7 of series 3.
A cover version by British singer Jasmine Thompson was used in the eleventh episode of the sixteenth season of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
It was used in The Vampire Diaries'100th episode.
On the popular streaming website Twitch, a remix of the song (a troll version) is frequently used on streams by watchers trying to annoy the streamers.
What we do movie download torrent. The song is also as a playable track in Guitar Hero Live.
Bluegrass band The Travelin' McCourys recorded the song at Nashville studio the Butcher Shoppe, releasing the version on January 13, 2017.
|Australia (ARIA)||7× Platinum||490,000^|
|Austria (IFPI Austria)||Platinum||30,000*|
|Belgium (BEA)||2× Platinum||60,000*|
|Canada (Music Canada)||10× Platinum||800,000^|
|Denmark (IFPI Denmark)||Platinum||60,000^|
|Italy (FIMI)||6× Platinum||180,000*|
|New Zealand (RMNZ)||2× Platinum||30,000*|
|Norway (IFPI Norway)||2× Platinum||20,000*|
|Sweden (GLF)||5× Platinum||200,000^|
|Switzerland (IFPI Switzerland)||3× Platinum||90,000^|
|United Kingdom (BPI)||3× Platinum||1,800,000^|
|United States (RIAA)||6× Platinum||4,000,000|
|Denmark (IFPI Denmark)||6× Platinum||10,800,000^|
|Spain (PROMUSICAE)||2× Platinum||20,000,000^|
*sales figures based on certification alone
Passenger Let Her Go Song Download Free
|United States||24 July 2012||Digital download|
|Europe||5 November 2012|
|United Kingdom||25 February 2013||CD|
|United States||29 April 2013||Contemporary hit radio|
|Canada||13 May 2013|
- ^ abKreisler, Lauren (December 5, 2013). 'Passenger's Let Her Go adds to the UK's biggest haul of million-selling singles in 15 years!'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved December 5, 2013.
- ^ abcGrein, Paul (July 30, 2014). 'Chart Watch: Jason Aldean Is Back'. Yahoo!. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- ^Pakinkis, Mike (22 May 2014). 'Ivor Novello Awards 2014: All the winners'. Music Week. London, England: Intent Media. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- ^'Brits 2014: Nominations in full'. BBC News. Retrieved 9 January 2014
- ^Passenger live at Pinkpop 2013 - FULL SHOW - Passenger says during the Pinkpop concert in Holland after singing 'Let Her Go': 'You know, I wrote that song two-and-a-half years ago and put it on an album and we released the album, and for nine months, nothing happened. No one gave a s*** basically. It's funny, we're kind of working on the next record, saying ok cool, no problem, and this guy called Dave from Holland gave us an e-mail and he said: Look I've heard this song 'Let Her Go' and I want to take it to the radio here because I think here in the Netherlands it could really work and could do something. I said cool, do your thing, knock yourself up. And within two weeks, I think it got to number one and that's kind of what started this whole crazy f****** thing. Firstly I want to thank Dave because without Dave I don't think I'd ever be here at all. And secondly, I want to thank you guys just for supporting me and my music before anybody else did really. So a massive massive thank you. 'Let Her Go' is your song, thank you very very much'. [from 27:50 to 28:50 on the tape]
- ^ abThwaites, Millie (25 August 2016). ''That flipping film has ruined my life': Let Her Go singer Passenger says Frozen and its signature track Let It Go are the bane of his existence'. Daily Mail Australia. Associated Newspapers Ltd. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- ^'Online Creative Portfolios and Creative Jobs - The Loop'.
- ^'Most Viewed Videos of All Time (Over 450M views)'. YouTube. Retrieved August 31, 2015.
- ^'Birdy - Let Her Go (Passenger) in the Live Lounge'. BBC. 18 September 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- ^'Home - College Radio Day Records'. Wearecollegeradio.com. Retrieved 2014-05-08.
- ^Costantino Carrara Music (2013-12-06), 'Let Her Go' - Passenger (Grand Piano Cover) - Costantino Carrara, retrieved 2018-10-05
- ^'Country Version of Passenger 'Let Her Go' - Broadway's Electric Barnyard - Country 92-5'.
- ^Nudd, Tim (2014-01-29). 'Budweiser Set to Charm the World With Its 'Puppy Love' Super Bowl Ad'. Adweek. Retrieved 2014-05-08.
- ^'Australian-charts.com – Passenger – Let Her Go'. ARIA Top 50 Singles. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- ^'Austriancharts.at – Passenger – Let Her Go' (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Passenger – Let Her Go' (in Dutch). Ultratop 50. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Passenger – Let Her Go' (in French). Ultratop 50. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- ^'Passenger Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'ČNS IFPI' (in Czech). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: Change the chart to CZ – RADIO – TOP 100 and insert 201325 into search. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'ČNS IFPI' (in Czech). Hitparáda – Digital Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: Change the chart to CZ – SINGLES DIGITAL – TOP 100 and insert 201419 into search. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- ^'Danishcharts.com – Passenger – Let Her Go'. Tracklisten. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- ^'Passenger – Chart history'Billboard Euro Digital Songs for Passenger. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger: Let Her Go' (in Finnish). Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- ^'Lescharts.com – Passenger – Let Her Go' (in French). Les classement single. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- ^'Offiziellecharts.de – Passenger – Let Her Go'. GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- ^'Airplay Charts Deutschland – Woche 12/2013'. German Charts. Retrieved 30 January 2017.
- ^'Greece Digital Songs - April 27, 2013'. Billboard. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- ^'Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ' (in Hungarian). Single (track) Top 40 lista. Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Chart Track: Week 09, 2013'. Irish Singles Chart. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger – Let Her Go Media Forest'. Israeli Airplay Chart. Media Forest. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Italiancharts.com – Passenger – Let Her Go'. Top Digital Download.
- ^'The Official Lebanese Top 20'. The Official Lebanese Top 20. Archived from the original on 17 October 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- ^'Luxembourg Digital Songs - April 27, 2013'. Billboard. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- ^'Mexico Ingles Airplay - November 30, 2013'. Billboard. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- ^'Dutchcharts.nl – Passenger – Let Her Go' (in Dutch). Single Top 100. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- ^'Charts.nz – Passenger – Let Her Go'. Top 40 Singles. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- ^'Norwegiancharts.com – Passenger – Let Her Go'. VG-lista. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- ^'Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video'. Polish Airplay Top 100. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- ^'Portugal Digital Songs - June 1, 2013'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Media Forest – Weekly Charts. Media Forest. 30 September 2013. Retrieved 2 July 2018. Note: Romanian and international positions are rendered together by the number of plays before resulting an overall chart.
- ^'Media Forest – Weekly Charts. Media Forest. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 3 July 2018. Note: Select 'Songs – TV'. Romanian and international positions are rendered together by the number of plays before resulting an overall chart.
- ^'Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'ČNS IFPI' (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201327 into search. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'ČNS IFPI' (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Singles Digital Top 100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: Select SINGLES DIGITAL - TOP 100 and insert 201428 into search. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- ^'SloTop50: Slovenian official singles weekly chart' (in Slovenian). SloTop50. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- ^'EMA Top 10 Airplay: Week Ending 2013-06-04'. Entertainment Monitoring Africa. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- ^'Spanishcharts.com – Passenger – Let Her Go'Canciones Top 50. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Swedishcharts.com – Passenger – Let Her Go'. Singles Top 100. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- ^'Swisscharts.com – Passenger – Let Her Go'. Swiss Singles Chart. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- ^'Official Singles Chart Top 100'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Official Independent Singles Chart Top 50'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger Chart History (Hot 100)'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger Chart History (Hot Rock Songs)'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger Chart History (Rock Airplay)'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger Chart History (Adult Alternative Songs)'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger Chart History (Adult Contemporary)'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- ^'Passenger Chart History (Pop Songs)'. Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- ^'Record Report - Pop Rock General'. Record Report (in Spanish). R.R. Digital C.A. 2013-11-30. Archived from the original on 2013-11-29.
- ^'2013 Year End Singles Chart'. ARIA. Retrieved 2013-02-07.
- ^'Best of 2013: Canadian Hot 100'. Prometheus Gobal Media. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- ^'Jahrescharts 2013: Helene Fischer & Avicii vorn'. musikmarkz.de. 2014-01-03.
- ^'Week Chart : 35 28-08-16 03-09-16'. Archived from the original on 2014-12-24.
- ^'Single Top 20'. italiancharts.com. December 26, 2013.
- ^'Top Selling Singles of 2013'. Recorded Music NZ. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- ^'SloTop50: Slovenian official singles year end chart' (in Slovenian). SloTop50. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- ^'Top 50 Canciones Anual 2013'. Promuiscae.es. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- ^Lane, Daniel (1 January 2014). 'The Official Top 40 Biggest Selling Singles Of 2013'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- ^'Best of 2013 – Hot 100 Songs'. Billboard.com. Retrieved 2013-12-13.
- ^'Hot Rock Songs: Year End 2013'. Billboard. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- ^'Triple A Songs: 2013 (Year-End)'. Billboard. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- ^'Canadian Hot 100 - Year End 2014'. Prometheus Gobal Media. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- ^'FIMI - Classifiche Annuali 2014 'TOP OF THE MUSIC' FIMI-GfK: un anno di musica italiana' (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Archived from the original on 13 January 2015. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- ^'SloTop50 Slovenian official year-end singles charts' (in Slovenian). Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- ^'Billboard Hot 100 - Year End 2014'. Billboard.com. Retrieved 2014-12-09.
- ^'Hot Rock Songs: Year End 2014'. Billboard. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- ^'Adult Alternative Songs: Year End 2014'. Billboard. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- ^'Classifiche 'Top of the Music' 2015 FIMI-GfK: La musica italiana in vetta negli album e nei singoli digitali' (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
- ^'The UK's biggest selling singles of all time'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- ^'ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2013 Singles'. Australian Recording Industry Association.
- ^'Austrian single certifications – Passenger – Let Her Go' (in German). IFPI Austria.Enter Passenger in the field Interpret. Enter Let Her Go in the field Titel. Select single in the field Format. Click Suchen.
- ^'Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2016'. Ultratop. Hung Medien. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- ^'Canadian single certifications – Passenger – Let Her Go'. Music Canada. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- ^'Certificeringer - Passenger - Let Her Go' (in Danish). IFPI Denmark. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- ^ ab'Passenger' (in Finnish). Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland.
- ^'French single certifications – Passenger – Let Her Go' (in French). Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique.
- ^'Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Passenger; 'Let Her Go')' (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie. Retrieved 15 November 2013.
- ^'Italian single certifications – Passenger – Let Her Go' (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Retrieved 30 July 2018. Select 'Tutti gli anni' in the 'Anno' drop-down menu. Select 'Let Her Go' in the 'Filtra' field. Select 'Singoli online' under 'Sezione'.
- ^'NZ Top 40 Singles Chart'. Recording Industry Association of New Zealand. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- ^'Troféoversikt' (in Norwegian). IFPI Norway. Retrieved 6 September 2014.
- ^'Top 50 Canciones - Semana 36: del 02.09.2013 al 08.09.2013'(PDF) (in Spanish). PROMUSICAE. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- ^'Passenger - Let Get Go' (in Swedish). Grammofon Leverantörernas Förening. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- ^'The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Passenger; 'Let Her Go')'. IFPI Switzerland. Hung Medien.
- ^'British single certifications – Passenger – Let Her Go'. British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved July 14, 2017.Select singles in the Format field.Select Platinum in the Certification field.Type Let Her Go in the 'Search BPI Awards' field and then press Enter.
- ^'American single certifications – Passenger – Let Her Go'. Recording Industry Association of America.If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.
- ^APFV (30 November 2013). 'Certificaciones De Venezuela Del 2013'(PDF) (in Spanish). APFV. Archived from the original(PDF) on 15 July 2014. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- ^'Certificeringer - Passenger - Let Her Go' (in Danish). IFPI Denmark. Retrieved October 9, 2014.
- ^'Canciones - 29-12-2014 a 4-1-2015'(PDF) (in Spanish). PROMUSICAE. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- Lyrics of this song at Genius