- Jay Z The Dynasty Intro
- Jay Z The Dynasty Album
- Jay-z The Dynasty Songs
- Jay Z The Dynasty Album Download Sharebeast
Jay-Z – The Dynasty Roc La Familia
Album: The Dynasty Roc La Familia
Released: October 31, 2000
01. Download Intro (Explicit Version)
02. Download Change the Game
03. Download I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)
04. Download Streets Is Talking (Featuring Beanie Sigel)
05. Download This Can’t Be Life (Explicit Version) [Featuring Beanie Sigel & Scarface]
06. Download Get Your Mind Right Mami (Featuring Memphis Bleek)
07. Download Stick 2 the Script (Explicit Version) [Featuring Beanie Sigel]
08. Download You, Me, Him and Her (Explicit Version) [Featuring Dynasty]
09. Download Guilty Until Proven Innocent
10. Download Parking Lot Pimpin
11. Download Holla [Featuring Memphis Bleek]
12. Download 1-900-Hustler (Explicit) [Featuring Beanie Sigel, Freeway & Memphis Bleek]
13. Download The R. O. C.
14. Download Soon You’ll Understand (Explicit Version)
15. Download Squeeze 1st
16. Download Where Have You Been (Explicit Version) [Featuring Beanie Sigel]
Jay Z The Dynasty Download Free Mp3 Song. Intro mp3 Quality: Good Download. Hell Yeah (Jay-Z's The Dynasty: Roc La Familia Remix, Prod byJust Blaze) - Trauma mp3.
|The Dynasty: Roc La Familia|
|Studio album by|
|Released||October 31, 2000|
|Recorded||May - October 2000|
|Studio||Baseline Studios |
New York, New York
|Singles from The Dynasty: Roc La Familia|
|Encyclopedia of Popular Music|||
|Los Angeles Times|||
|The Village Voice||B|
The Dynasty: Roc La Familia is the fifth studio album by American hip-hop artist Jay-Z, featuring prominent appearances from signees of Roc-A-Fella Records. It was released on October 31, 2000, by Roc-A-Fella Records and Def Jam Recordings. Its lead single, 'I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)', produced by The Neptunes, was one of Jay-Z's most successful singles peaking at number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 with 557,789 copies sold in its first week and more than 2.3 million copies sold to date. The album received widely positive reviews from music critics and the album ended up becoming the 20th highest selling R&B/Hip-Hop Album of the 2000–2010 decade according to Billboard.
Jay Z The Dynasty Intro
Originally a Roc-A-Fella Records compilation album, the album was also a showcase for Roc-A-Fella artists such as Memphis Bleek, Beanie Sigel, Amil and Freeway, which eventually became another Jay Z solo album (or at least marketed as one to increase sales), although the Roc-A-Fella artists are abundant on this album. Big name guest appearances have been limited to three – Snoop Dogg, R. Kelly, and Scarface – to make room for the Roc-A-Fella family. Rather than using big-name producers such as Swizz Beatz and Timbaland, who had featured prominently on Vol. 2 and Vol. 3, Jay Z had decided to feature more up-and-coming producers at the time of this album, such as Just Blaze, Kanye West, Bink! and The Neptunes. Partially as a result of this exposure, these producers would achieve notable success in the future. This was also the first album of Jay Z's not to feature work by longtime producer DJ Premier. Given Just Blaze and Kanye West's penchant for utilizing soul samples in their beats, the album features a smoother sound than Jay Z's previous efforts, though Bay Area-based producer Rick Rock includes a more minimalist sound in his four productions.
|2.||'Change the Game' (performed by Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel and Memphis Bleek)||Rick Rock||3:07|
|3.||'I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)'||The Neptunes||3:47|
|4.||'Streets Is Talking' (performed by Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel)||Just Blaze||4:44|
|5.||'This Can't Be Life' (performed by Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel featuring Scarface)||West||4:48|
|6.||'Get Your Mind Right Mami' (performed by Jay-Z and Memphis Bleek featuring Snoop Dogg)||Rick Rock||4:22|
|7.||'Stick 2 the Script' (performed by Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel)||Just Blaze||4:08|
|8.||'You, Me, Him and Her' (performed by Dynasty)||Bink||3:44|
|9.||'Guilty Until Proven Innocent' (featuring R. Kelly)||Rockwilder||4:55|
|10.||'Parking Lot Pimpin' (performed by Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel and Memphis Bleek)||Rick Rock||4:15|
|11.||'Holla' (performed by Memphis Bleek)||3:32|
|12.||'1-900-Hustler' (performed by Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel and Memphis Bleek featuring Freeway)||Bink||3:50|
|13.||'The R.O.C.' (performed by Beanie Sigel and Memphis Bleek)||Just Blaze||4:06|
|14.||'Soon You'll Understand'||Just Blaze||4:35|
|15.||'Squeeze 1st'||Rick Rock||3:49|
|16.||'Where Have You Been' (performed by Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel)||T.T.||5:33|
- 'Change the Game' features additional vocals by Static
- 'I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)' features additional vocals by Pharrell and Sparks
- 'Get Your Mind Right Mami' features additional vocals by Rell
- 'Stick 2 The Script' features additional vocals by DJ Clue
- 'Parkin Lot Pimpin' features additional vocals by Lil' Mo
- 'Where Have You Been' features additional vocals by L. Dionne
Boat motor serial number. Sample credits
- 'Intro' contains a sample of 'She Said She Loves Me' by Kleeer
- 'I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)' contains elements and samples of 'Give it To Me Baby' performed by Rick James, and 'The World is Filled' by the Notorious B.I.G.
- 'Squeeze 1st' contains elements from 'Hypnotize' and 'Who Shot Ya', both performed by The Notorious B.I.G.
- '1-900-Hustler' contains a sample of 'Ain't Gonna Happen' by Ten Wheel Drive and Genya Ravan
- 'Change the Game' and 'Get Your Mind Right Mami' both contain a sample of 'You Gots to Chill' by EPMD
- 'Soon You'll Understand' contains a sample of the Love Theme from The Landlord, by Al Kooper
- 'Stick 2 The Script' contains a sample of 'Under Pressure' by Nick Ingman
- 'You, Me, Him, and Her' contains a sample of 'What's Your Name' performed by The Moments
- 'This Can't Be Life' contains a sample of 'I Miss You' performed by Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes and 'Xxplosive' by Dr. Dre
- 'Where Have You Been' contains a sample of 'Agua de Dos Ríos' performed by Camilo Sesto
Jay Z The Dynasty Album
Jay-z The Dynasty Songs
Adapted from AllMusic.
- B-High – producer
- Kareem 'Biggs' Burke – executive producer
- Shawn Carter – executive producer
- Damon Dash – executive producer
- L. Dionne – vocals
- DJ Clue? – featured artist, vocals
- Freeway – primary artist
- Chad Hugo – producer
- Ken 'Duro' Ifill – mixing
- Jay-Z – vocals
- Kyambo 'Hip Hop' Joshua – executive producer
- Just Blaze – producer, scratching
- R. Kelly – featured artist
- Lil' Mo – featured artist
- Jonathan Mannion – photography
- Memphis Bleek – featured artist
- Monica Morrow – stylist
- Rell – vocals
- Rick Rock – producer
- Scarface – featured artist
- Beanie Sigel – featured artist
- Lyndell Fraser – mixing
- Snoop Dogg – featured artist
- Static – vocals
- Dawud West – art direction, design
- Kanye West – producer
- Pharrell Williams – producer
- Shane 'Bermy' Woodley – assistant engineer
- Amil – featured artist
|United Kingdom (BPI)||Silver||60,000^|
|United States (RIAA)||2× Platinum||2,000,000^|
*sales figures based on certification alone
- ^The Dynasty: Roc La Familia at AllMusic
- ^Larkin, Colin (2011). 'Jay Z'. The Encyclopedia of Popular Music (5th ed.). Omnibus Press. ISBN0857125958.
- ^Craig Seymour (2000-11-17). 'The Dynasty Roc La Familia (2000-) Review Music Reviews and News'. EW.com. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- ^BAKER, SOREN (3 November 2000). 'On 'The Dynasty,' Production Isn't Equal to Jay-Z's Talents'. Retrieved 26 June 2017 – via LA Times.
- ^'NME Album Reviews - The Dynasty: Roc La Familia 2000'. Nme.Com. 2000-11-06. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- ^'Review'. Q. January 2001. p. 111.
- ^'The Dynasty Roc La Familia (2000 - )'. rollingstone.com. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- ^'Music: The Dynasty: Roc La Familia 2000 (CD) by Jay Z (Artist)'. Tower.com. 2000-10-31. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- ^'Robert Christgau: Consumer Guide Jan. 23, 2001: Dub for Dummies'. www.robertchristgau.com. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- ^'The Dynasty: Roc La Familia 2000: Jay Z: Music'. Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- ^'Top Hip-Hop and R&B Albums & Charts'. Billboard.com. 2009-12-31. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- ^'The Dynasty: Roc la Famila 2000 – Jay-Z Credits AllMusic'. AllMusic. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- ^'British album certifications – JAY Z – The Dynasty: Roc La Familia'. British Phonographic Industry.Select albums in the Format field.Select Silver in the Certification field.Type The Dynasty: Roc La Familia in the 'Search BPI Awards' field and then press Enter.
- ^'American album certifications – JAY Z – The Dynasty: Roc La Familia'. Recording Industry Association of America.If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Album, then click SEARCH.
Jay Z The Dynasty Album Download Sharebeast
- Z-The-Dynasty-Roc-La-Familia-2000-/master/46962 The Dynasty: Roc La Familia at Discogs